After a decade of ribbon-cutting ceremonies, fanfare and repeat visits, President Mauricio Macri finally set into motion the tunnelling machine that will bore a 22.4-kilometre underground passage for the Sarmiento […]
The Metropolitan District of Quito and Quito Metro announced on October 27 the selection of a consortium of Acciona (Spain) and Odebrecht (Brazil) as preferred bidder for the $US 1.54bn […]
A consortium led by FCC, was awarded a 40% of the project by the Government of Antioquia, while a group of local business people will hold the remaining 60%. Spanish […]
August, 2015 – A Robbins Crossover tunnel boring machine (TBM) has been launched on the Túnel Emisor Poniente II (TEP II) waste water project in Mexico City, Mexico. The 8.7 m […]
El Teniente is the world’s biggest underground copper mine, located 80km south of Santiago, in Chile. El Teniente New Mine Level project will extend its production life by 50 years.